Sunday, December 5, 2010

FoOd.....fOoD....FooD..



What are so interesting about food???? Foods of cause give us energy..haha..but for me Food give pleasure feels that help in circulating our physiological response in our body...Who's dont like food??

I love to cook...that is my hobby when im still in standard 4..This is because im like to eat..the person who love to cook is the one that love to eat..hahaha..

Im enjoy to taste food...Most of the cooks that i have already be a Master of it are Malay food of cause..heheh..Asam pedas, Masak Lemak, Sup Daging, Sambal Tumis..wuahahahha my favourite foods...adding with sambal belacan and tempoyak...wahhhh so nice...

Ais kacang seems to be most of demanded things during hot weather...huhhhuu i love to drink some ais kacang when getting too hot..now im trying to feel how amazing when drinks ais kacang plus with lots of corns...

2 comments:

About Me

Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
Nothing interesting bout me..wanna to knw who i m?? plz be friends with me..