Sunday, December 5, 2010

SoMethings BeAutiful iN mY LiFe


We can only see ourself by the others view of ourself.. Try to change our life to be a better person if can..:P Tanks To Allah S.W.T coZ giving My ParenTs to me..Makhluk Allah yang terbaik dlm hidupku..hEhe..Without them, im never ever cant have my life now with full of enjoyness and happiness..mom and dad thanks for all that both r u done for my self..Insyaallah next time i will repay you with my love and money and even have to pay it with my life..

Somethings that happened were something that giving the experiences..Experiences make we all learn and try to appericiate what we dont realise..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
Nothing interesting bout me..wanna to knw who i m?? plz be friends with me..