Thursday, December 2, 2010

LiAq?????

Everythings that happened have something related with faith..sometimes we need to change things that actually hard to change. Determination and skill needed to make it successful...
But..something i learn from experienced i gain is, sometime we need to suit ourself with others, but what we mostly saw was people really did not care about other people rather thinking about themself...

My family kesayangan selalu pesan "jangan duk liaq kat KL". Hehe sometimes i think that what they told me actually was a right things..Apa yang kita ada bersyukur je..bersyukur bkn kena bayar pun..haha.
Kampung halaman adalah tempat terbaik untuk melepaskan tensen di kepala kita ni..huh dapat "pekena" sambal belacan dengan tempoyak campuq pulak ngan ulam jantung pisang..fuhhh tak terkata nikmatnya..hehehe..

Huhu i remember my hometown..huhu very sad..i wish i could get some tempoyak from my hometown..mummy!!!plz get me some tempoyak!! my heart said not me..hahah..Very pity girl here wish to get something that cant find in KL of coz..
Before this my place was in The Store Berhad..good experienced and memory i have during my time in there..Very good and concerned friend i have...huhu now dont have anymore...:( (Agirl~Dayah~Kak Liza~Nadia~Kak Jun~Ida~Kak Nat~B-Bi) huhu.....

Seorang kakak berpesan..." Duk KL jage diri leklok..jangan nak mengabeh duit...cari duit banyak-banyak belanja kami semua..jangan 'Liaq-Liaq' na..."  Of coz the words come from them..haha the persons i met in The Store Taiping..my very good and concerned friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
Nothing interesting bout me..wanna to knw who i m?? plz be friends with me..