Thursday, December 2, 2010

Friendship..

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said


"You shall not enter Paradise until you believe; and you will not bellieve until you love one another. Shall I not guide you to a thing? Which when done , will make you love one another: Spread the greeting of Salam among you"- (Muslim)
                             ( http://
www.Ummahforum.com)


Friends are something not rigid and can't be treat like a stone....For me experiences to have a good friend (best friend), is something that cant be buy in shop but something that have to be apperiaciate. During my study in Balik Pulau, i have one very good friend and i still have her now..Hehe.. For me we have to consider each other feel and try to be concern and alert with things happened infront of us..We cant be too choosy person that every single time need to think who is the best person to have as friend but accept her for what she or he have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
Nothing interesting bout me..wanna to knw who i m?? plz be friends with me..